Job Vacancy: Human Resource Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a HR professional to join our Shared Services team in a full-time capacity. While this role will be based in our Perth head office, you will be responsible taking the lead on HR matters across our national footprint. This expansive role will report to the Executive Management team and have the ability to influence people and cultural outcomes across both businesses.
Titan ICT Pty Ltd
- Perth CBD
- Full Time
About the Job
The role is supported by a team of two direct resources, a HR Officer and a Talent Acquisition Specialist, as well as a part time Payroll Officer. The team has developed in the last 12 months and reflects the importance of HR management across our two businesses. The HSE functions are not part of this position and are supported through other resources across both businesses, that actively engage with this role.
This position will suit someone who is an enthusiastic and motivated HR generalist who is pro-active, can provide leadership and direction, can think on their feet and is passionate about providing high quality best practice advice, guidance and support.
The key tasks and responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide HR support to managers – provide support, guidance, and accurate advice on all human resource matters, employment relations and workplace issues.
- Provide HR support to employees – managing and addressing employee requests, grievances or other HR related matters.
- Undertake regular engagement with executive, senior leadership and managers to ensure strategic and operational HR matters are progressed.
- Supporting the Executive Management team build a “Workplace of Choice” culture leading to the attraction and retention of high performing employees.
- Lead the development, review and implementation of internal policies and procedures, ensuring a strong and up-to-date HR policy and procedure framework is in place.
- Ensure adequate processes and systems are in place to support all HR functions and identify potential improvements to ensure continuous improvement and best practice HR processes.
- Remain abreast of current HR trends and issues, including developments in industrial relations related matters.
- Maintain and develop the Employment Hero HR system.
- Create, maintain, and regularly undertake HR reports.
- Manage and maintain HR records, including employee file maintenance.
- Assist with the development and distribution of internal HR communications.
- Manage the recruitment and selection function, by ensuring appropriate support is provided by the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Ensure that appropriate employee onboarding, compliance checks, inductions and offboarding processes are in place and operational.
- Facilitate and manage annual performance reviews and professional development.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance and management of training and certification registers.
- Manage employee assistant programs, workers compensation claims and VISA nomination and applications.
- Assist with any employee related logistics.
- Undertake a range or HR projects and initiatives.
- Provide advice and HR team support for the facilitation of company staff functions and events.
- Work actively with other corporate services functions, including Finance, Marketing and HSEQ representatives and project support roles.
The ideal candidate would possess the following experience and attributes:
- Relevant Human Resources Tertiary degree qualification.
- Demonstrated experience (2+) years post graduate experience providing generalist HR support.
- Sound knowledge of legislative frameworks – employment law, work health & safety, and equality in the workforce.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in executing cultural initiatives in a high-performance team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively work with people at all levels in a collaborative and positive manner. Ability to work independently, as part of a team and with the entire organisational group.
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment would be advantageous.
Other pre-employment requirements include:
- Full working rights in Australia – sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Must be currently residing in Perth – relocation is not available for this role.
- We are not accepting applications from recruiters at this time.