Job Vacancy: National Manager – Support and Managed Services
We are currently looking to engage a high performing National Manager – Support and Managed Services who will be based in the Perth head office or Brisbane.
Titan ICT Pty Ltd
- Perth CBD or Brisbane
- Full Time
- OTE of $250,000 with uncapped earning potential
About the Job
The National Manager – Support and Managed Services role is a leadership role within the ICT Group, typically engaging with our strategic customers and having overall responsibility for the successful development, implementation and maintenance of the support and managed services strategy.
Scope and Purpose
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, The National Manager – Support and Managed services is responsible for the divisional market offering growth and continuous improvement of Titan’s Support and Managed services delivery into the market.
As the National Manager Support and Managed Services, you will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of how to deliver Support Services into the natural resources sector, with a sound understanding of mobilising and demobilising support delivery teams to operational sites. If customer satisfaction is at the core of your working life, a strong understanding of resource demand planning, hands-on leadership style and the ability to collaborate, coordinate and communicate in order to drive success without compromising safety then we would like to talk to you.
Principal accountabilities and activities will include but not be limited to::
- Assess current Support/Managed Services Offering
- Develop and own the Support/Managed Services offering practice strategy
- Develop, support and mentor the Support/managed services team
- Develop, Implement and Maintain the strategy
- Align Business capability to support offering growth
- Create a continuous improvement culture within the delivery team
- Management of the P+L
- Delight our clients with our service delivery
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Enterprise Technology Support and Managed Services
- Experience in managing a Support Delivery Team
- Experience working with and implementing the ITIL Framework
Apart from the ability to join a high quality, performance driven, Australian owned and operated ICT organisation, we offer a collaborative, team-oriented environment, and the ability to avail yourself of uncapped earning potential based upon the growth and continued client satisfaction of the Support/Managed Services offering.