Job Vacancy: Telecommunications Engineer – LTE
Titan ICT Pty Ltd
- Perth CBD
- Full Time
About the Job
This position is a vital role, typically engaging with our most strategic customers as a project leader, engagement resource coordinator and trusted advisor. You may also be engaged over several projects in multiple accounts and be responsible for maintaining a high degree of information coordination.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of technical design documentation.
- Design, manage and maintain standard documentation and specifications.
- Design, develop and implement technical solutions to address network issues
- Preparation of acceptance testing plans, procedures and test scripts.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve serious service incidents, including hardware & software faults.
- End to end trace analysis and troubleshooting of Private LTE Systems.
- Manage, maintain and optimise the LTE Core and OAM network.
- Engage Root Cause Analysis for incidents and LTE Core and OAM network issues.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and identify solutions for new services additions.
- Work collaboratively with the Principal Consultant in carrying out contract negotiations regarding service delivery.
- Lead FAT, SAT and commissioning of implemented solutions.
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in LTE Evolved Packet Core and Operation and Management platforms
- Experience in LTE Core network optimisation
- Extensive knowledge of configuration, commission, testing and validation of LTE Enterprise Systems.
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting, testing and validation of LTE Systems, specifically related to LTE Enterprise deployments.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills of LTE networks, specifically in LTE Enterprise Networks.
- Experience in EPC & LTE network setup, routing, signalling and call flow concepts
- Experience utilising Root Cause Analysis techniques to troubleshoot and problem solve network issues.
- Be able to document and report design solutions and review documentation and design deliverables.
- Team-oriented and skilled in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and technical communication skills.
Qualifications and certifications
- Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunications, university equivalent or industry certifications