Client: Brookfield Rail
Project Name: Midwest Rail Upgrade
Start Date: 2010
Titan ICT was involved in the planning, detailed design, project management, project engineering, implementation and commissioning of communications systems for the Midwest Rail Upgrade.
The project involved planning and detailed design for various systems including:
- Optic fibre and copper cable infrastructure
- Communications infrastructure including towers, power and shelters for 15 new radio sites
- SDH and PDH optical transmission systems
- Voice mobile train radio system
- Microwave radio transmission system
- Third party Telstra backup circuits
Titan ICT assisted Brookfield Rail to produce tender documentation for the implementation of the communications systems including managing the tender process and tender evaluation. In addition, Titan ICT provided an embedded project engineer to manage the contractors, implementation and commissioning of the communications systems.