LTE Drive Test Equipment
Image sourced from the PCTEL website.
If you are interested in hiring this device please reach out us at
Product Kit Contains:
- 1*SEEGULL IBFLEX
- IBFLEX Battery Pack 8-16VDC—, 2.2A Max
- 1*Samsung S20+ Mobile Phone With 1 Samsung Charger USB C
- 1*GPS Antenna
- 1*LTE Antenna
- 1*LTE Paddle Antenna
- 2*Magnetic Base Mount Leads with Antenna (HA01025-PCRF, 698-3800 MHZ)
- 1*Short WIFI Antenna
- 1*Long WIFI Antenna
- 2*Car Wall mount Mobile Holder
The following information is sourced from the PCTEL website, click on each heading to view the original page.
The IBflex scanner combines a lightweight design with the power to test multiple technologies and bands simultaneously. It can be used to deploy 5G New Radio networks in sub-6 GHz spectrum, verify public safety coverage, optimize dense small cell deployments, and improve the reliability of IoT systems. Low power consumption and a hot-swap battery system make the IBflex scanner a convenient tool for a long day of walk testing or interference hunting.
- 4G/5G dynamic spectrum sharing (DSS) support
- 2×2 and 4×2 LTE MIMO measurements
- Connect with Bluetooth® or USB
- Blind scan simplifies test setup by automatically detecting channels
- Spectrum analysis and channel power measurements for any wireless technology
5G NR, LTE FDD, TD-LTE, NB-IoT, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, EV-DO, Wi-Fi, LAA, P25, DMR, TETRA
- 10 MHz – 6 GHz
These high-performance antennas are designed for mobile or fixed wireless network testing with PCTEL scanning receivers. PCTEL’s indoor/outdoor mm Wave scanning receiver antennas provide excellent performance across 5G FR2 bands. Sub-6 GHz scanning receiver antennas are designed to provide coverage of full spectrum VHF, TETRA/UHF and 450 to 6000 MHz frequencies.
Bring the power and accuracy of PCTEL scanning receivers wherever mobile devices are used. PCTEL walk test kits are a convenient solution for testing single- and multi-operator deployments in indoor and densely populated areas
including 5G, small cell, critical communications, and Distributed Antenna System (DAS) networks.