Titan ICT is an Australian-owned company specialising in strategic ICT advice, systems integration and technical support services. With a proud record of delivery since 2003, we have a national footprint with offices located Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
It’s an exciting time for us as we experience organic growth due to the efforts of our exceptional team. As a result, we are looking to expand our mining focussed Telecommunications Engineering team in our Perth office.
About the role
This position is a crucial position to our organisation and engineering team and as such we are looking for an RF Engineer or RF support engineer with significant experience in designing and delivering private telecommunications networks into the mining/resource industry. If you’ve been working on carrier networks, we encourage you to apply but be prepared to have your engineering skills challenged as you transition to designing enterprise networks.
This position is a vital role, and you may be engaged across several cutting-edge projects and engaged with multiple key clients. Our teams are already assisting our clients with early stage 5G concepts and designs. Your role will include an increasing level of 5G network development as our clients upgrade from LTE to 5G.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of multidisciplined engineering teams to deliver complex communications projects
- Preparation and review of technical design documentation.
- Design, manage and maintain standard documentation and specifications.
- Design, develop and implement technical solutions to address network issues
- Preparation of acceptance testing plans, procedures and test scripts.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve serious service incidents, including hardware & software faults.
- Engage Root Cause Analysis for incidents and LTE Core and OAM network issues.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and identify solutions for new services additions.
- Work collaboratively with the Principal Consultant in carrying out contract negotiations regarding service delivery.
- Lead FAT, SAT and commissioning of implemented solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in mission critical communication and operational technologies specifically in the mining/oil and gas industry
- Extensive knowledge of design, configuration, commission, testing integration and validation of Transmission/ microwave/ voice mobile radio in the mining/oil and gas sector
- Experience utilising Root Cause Analysis techniques to troubleshoot and problem solve network issues.
- Be able to document and report design solutions and review documentation and design deliverables.
- Team-oriented and skilled in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and technical communication skills.
Qualifications and certifications
Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunications or Electronic engineering or the equivalent in experience.
How to apply:
If you have the qualities and experience highlighted above to fulfil this role, we encourage you to register your interest by clicking ‘Apply Now’ on this Ad.
Please include your CV and Covering Letter.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact HR direct via email on HR@titanict.com.au.