Titan ICT is an Australian-owned company specialising in strategic ICT advice, systems integration and technical support services. With a proud record of delivery since 2003, we have a national footprint with offices located Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
It is an exciting time for us as we experience organic growth, and as a result we are looking for an energetic Graduate Electrical Engineer to join our Brisbane team.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Manager to help create and lead a newly established national Service Desk based in Brisbane. The Service Desk currently operates using shared resources (Level 2 and 3 Consultants and Engineers) from our Projects team who provide remote and onsite services to our enterprise clients. This role is pivotal in our vision of a dedicated Service Desk team and helping to drive our Service Desk operations toward our organisational objective.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining service excellence.
- The day-to-day operation and delivery of Service Desk functions.
- Ensuring a professional and responsive Service Desk.
- Providing support and logging support calls.
- Ensuring phone calls and emails to the Service Desk are answered within defined timeframes.
- Ensuring Service Desk incidents, problems and requests are responded to, and resolved, in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Develop internal standards, processes and procedures in consultation with our business.
- Identifying and delivering continuous improvement initiatives.
- Acting as an escalation point for the Service Desk.
- Ensuring the Service Desk records and provides quality, accuracy and thoroughness of data and information.
- Analysing Service Desk metrics and performance data, identifying trends and exceptions.
- Implementing process enhancements to increase efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager where required.
- Participating in operational meetings with clients where required.
- Supervising and motivation of the Service Desk.
- Staff management including coaching, performance reviews and training.
- Resource planning, including managing leave, forecasting and rostering.
As an inspirational and capable people leader who can think outside the box, wear multiple hats, get involved in all aspects of the Service Desk (including logging support calls), work autonomously and strive for continuous improvement you will be able to show:
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a busy service desk of 10 – 15 people aligned to ITIL standards (ideally (ideally within a Managed Services Provider) and have acted as an escalation point for other team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A client-centric mindset and commercial and business acumen.
- An in-depth understanding of Service Management principles and practices (including Service Management tools) using ITIL.
- Minimum ITIL V3 Foundation certification.
- Excellent ability to negotiate with client and business stakeholders to create desired outcomes.
. How to apply:
If you have the qualities and experience highlighted above to fulfil this role, we encourage you to register your interest by clicking ‘Apply Now’ on this Ad.
Please include your CV and Covering Letter. Your confidentiality will be maintained.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact HR direct via email on HR@titanict.com.au