As a company with a track record in developing the skills of future engineers, we are looking for a graduate engineer who has a real passion for technology and innovation, and wants to make a difference.
Titan ICT is an independent, Australian-owned company specialising in strategic ICT Advice, Systems Integration and Support Services. With a proud record of delivery since 2003, we have a national footprint with offices located Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
As an organisation, we are committed to making a positive and real difference by working collaboratively with clients in choosing the optimum solution and delivering a fit-for-purpose outcome.
It is an exciting time for us as we experience organic growth, and as a result we are looking for an energetic graduate engineer to join our Brisbane team.
The Role of the Graduate Engineer
- Develop knowledge and skills in engineering design in a range of technologies including: Transmission Systems, Telecommunications, IP Networks, GPON/RFoG Networks, Power or Control Systems, Radio Frequency Systems/Technology, Enterprise Architecture, IT Security
- Be actively involved in Project Engineering
- Utilise PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology
- Adhere to the Titan ICT’s Quality Management System
- Contribute to Titan ICT’s repository of intellectual property through the development of documentation on specific technologies/case studies as directed by Senior ICT Consultants
- Utilise your effective oral and written communication skills to aid in the development of written documentation and effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Bring your can-do attitude and be a contributing team player
- Have completed or be close to completing a relevant University degree within an ICT discipline
- Have a demonstrable interest or experience in an ICT discipline
- Have exposure to or experience in designing systems
- Be able to demonstrate problem-solving design issues using fundamental knowledge of Engineering
- Ability to identify risks within the design/project roles and communicate these risks to the managers
What’s on offer
- Kick-start your engineering career with a company experiencing growth and fosters career development
- On the job training and mentorship from a highly experienced team of ICT professionals
- Opportunity to work and learn from our involvement in leading projects
- A great company culture and a supported team environment
Like to join our team?
Candidates who meet the above criteria should apply by providing their resume and a covering letter outlining why you would like to work with us and click the ‘apply now’ button.
For more information, contact Kristen Bertolini at HR@titanict.com.au