Titan ICT is a trusted partner when it comes to professional advice and strategic guidance for Fibre-to-the-Curb/Home/Business (FTTx) networks in Australia.
Fibre optic networks serve as a lifeline for communities providing better education and distance learning opportunities, improved health care and attractive avenues for economic development.
FTTx networks can support traditional or multimedia communications, very high-speed data and internet services, broadcast and interactive television, video-on-demand, and many more applications because it has limitless capacity.
Working closely with clients in choosing the right solution to meet their requirements, our aim is to present a design that provides a complete broadband solution and effectively delivers the path for realisation of the best technology possible.
Our clients include land developers, local councils, public utilities and telecommunication companies to improve technology infrastructure for their customers or end-user. We provide consulting in the areas of:
- Design and engineering
- Construction management and the
- Asset management of FTTx networks
In addition to providing most cost-effective fibre-optic design and engineering options, we can also help with in developing business plans and feasibility studies. This ensures the network solution not only fits well from a technology perspective, but also makes sense as an investment.
Titan ICT offers the following services in relation to fibre optic networks:
Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Open and compensated access reports
- Wholesale and retail strategies
- Economic analysis and business plans
- Market research and stakeholder buy-In
- Funding availability and grants
- Regulatory analysis and compliance
- Product selection and analysis
- Contract and vendor management
- Management of broadband initiatives
- Stakeholder management
Design and Engineering Services
- Network design and engineering
- Operational support systems
- Head-end and central office design
- Outside plant design
Network Construction Management
- Ordering equipment and materials for construction
- Management of vendors and contractors
- Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Head-end and central office installation
Network Operation and Maintenance
- Provisioning of customers
For more information on Access Technology contact us or download the Access Technologies brochure.